Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Holy Crap - What Was That???

When I got home from work I flipped on the tv, went into my room to change, let the dog out, the usual. I heard what sounded like insane people on tv, so obviously I had to check it out. It was Cops. Wow. Now this is a show I really DO NOT watch. Mostly because it's filled with hoosiers and they're all dirty...they pretty much all look like they smell and might have bugs...on them. I was hooked. First let me give you the premise - a mom and her husband - some shirtless, beer-bellied, drunk - live with their daughter, who has at least one toddler child, and her boyfriend. There is also another daughter at the apartment with her toddler child. And my favorite, the underaged, drunken, baggy-pants wearing son...also living with the daughter and her beau. Here's what I pieced together - the dad took the mom's money (I think she's a nurse bc she had on scrubs, but who the hell knows) (she also had her hair pulled back in a denim bow and a scrunchie...two strikes against that lady)...ok so her husband, shirtless d-bag, spent the day drinking with his undersaged son, d-bag jr, who then took nurse mom's money ($580), and then proceeded to get into a fist fight with the daughter, her boyfriend, nurse mom and there might have been someone else...that part's fuzzy.

Did I mention the dad doesn't have teeth? That was great bc you already couldn't understand him because he was so wasted, then throw in the fact that he has no teeth...it was like he had a mouth full of shit. Did I tell you the part where he and the son jump in the pick up truck and run from the police? And by run, I mean they got maybe 40 feet and were immediately pulled over. Like it's a big surprise they couldn't navigate any better than that. So they're both arrested and while the son is standing in handcuffs, nurse mom comes over and says "So are you happy now? You finally got arrested - are you happy?" Um, I'm guessing he's not which is probably why he's an underaged alcoholic in the first place. Here's an idea: why don't you be a parent to this kid and get his dumb ass in school? **Sidenote: I have to ask, why don't hoosiers wear shirts? This is a severe pet peeve of mine ~ it's not like they're hard bodies...they're always blubbery and sweaty, and overweight...yuck. Who wants to see that? Cover that up!** And this was only the last 5 minutes of this show. I can't imagine watching an entire episode. I felt like I needed a shower, but if you read the post below then you would know that's not such a good idea either, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment