Monday, February 8, 2010

Intro...

Doing this blog was...well, kind of a joke I made on FB, but then after a girlfriend suggested I do it, I thought what the hell. So here's the deal ~ my teenage son recently moved to MN to spend the semester with his dad and I find that I have a LOT of free time. Most of it recently I've spent shopping or at happy hour ~ neither of which are a good idea to do on a regular basis unless you're rich or an alcoholic. I'm neither. This should help me fill up some free time.

Anyway...I'm not a fan of reality tv. However, no one would know that from how much of it I watch. Actually, I don't really watch it so much as I'm drawn to it. I kind of jump around with it...let's face it, The Bachelor is on for 2 hours. I can watch the last 20 mins and have a pretty good idea of what happened the first hour and 40 minutes without having to watch all the tears and fake drama, roses being dramatically thrown in the fire pit...give me a break. I watched one episode of Jersey Shore and could tell you, without watching the next 4 episodes, what happened. Why? Because it's the same show every week...boundless stupidity that seems neverending. But somehow it's intriguing. It's bizarre. I'm not sure if I have a mental problem because I'm drawn to these shows, or if I'm in the majority of intelligent, normal people who just get sucked into this crap.

With that being said, this is my shot at writing down my opinions and random thoughts that spring to mind while I'm watching (or randomly jumping around semi-watching) these shows. Feel free to post your comments but nothing nasty for I will delete you...or just shut down the comments section all together. Right now I'd like to point out that I'm currently talking to no one because I have no followers at this point. I'm hoping that will change. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment